I’m happy to announce that a new release of TablePress is now available. TablePress 1.12 can now be downloaded from the WordPress Plugin Directory and will show up as an automatic update in the WordPress Dashboard for existing users shortly.
TablePress 1.12 is a stability, maintenance, and compatibility release with these changes:
- Full compatibility with WordPress 5.5.
- Enhancement: Add placeholder variables with table and cell information for use in formulas.
- Bugfix: Properly handle math formulas with numbers in their names in the math parser.
- Bugfix: Restore proper highlighting of input fields with invalid values in the admin area.
- Updated external libraries (DataTables, SimpleXLSX, Build tools).
- Some internal changes for better stability, translations, and documentation.
If you already updated to WordPress 5.5, you should also enable auto-updates for TablePress, on the “Plugins” screen of your site’s admin Dashboard. That way, new versions will be installed on your site automatically.
If TablePress is helpful for you, please rate it in the WordPress Plugin Directory and consider supporting further TablePress development with a donation. Thank you!