I’m happy to announce that a new release of TablePress is now available. TablePress 1.11 can now be downloaded from the WordPress Plugin Directory and will show up as an automatic update in the WordPress Dashboard for existing users shortly.
TablePress 1.11 is a stability, maintenance, and compatibility release with these changes:
- Full compatibility with WordPress 5.4.
- Enhancement: Update list of allowed CSS features in “Custom CSS”.
- Enhancement: Allow more complex “Extra CSS classes”, to support more CSS frameworks.
- Enhancement: Modernize the arrow icons web font loading for faster loading.
- Enhancement: Support the table markup structure of HTML 5.1.
- Bugfix: Prevent fatal error due to misspelled function name during Excel import.
- Updated external libraries (SimpleXLSX, CSSTidy, Build tools).
- Some internal changes for better stability, translations, and documentation.