I’m happy to announce that a new release of TablePress is now available. TablePress 1.13 can now be downloaded from the WordPress Plugin Directory and will show up as an automatic update in the WordPress Dashboard for existing users shortly.
TablePress 1.13 is a stability, maintenance, and compatibility release with these changes:
- Full compatibility with WordPress 5.7.
- Enhancement: Allow replacing/appending existing tables when importing a ZIP archive of files.
- Enhancement: Add ARIA labels to the table when its name or description is printed.
- Enhancement: Update list of allowed CSS features in “Custom CSS”.
- Enhancement: Increase compatibility with PHP 8 and jQuery 3.x by no longer using deprecated functions.
- Bugfix: Properly update cell references in formulas when one is moved, on the “Edit” screen.
- Updated external libraries (DataTables, SimpleXLSX, CSSTidy, Build tools).
- Some internal changes for better stability, translations, and documentation.
- TablePress 1.13 requires WordPress 5.6!
You should also enable auto-updates for TablePress, on the “Plugins” screen of your site’s admin Dashboard. That way, new versions will be installed on your site automatically.
If TablePress is helpful for you, please rate it in the WordPress Plugin Directory and consider supporting further TablePress development with a donation. Thank you!