WordPress 3.9 has been released with exciting new features. Fittingly, the compatibility release TablePress 1.4 is now available for download in the WordPress Plugin Directory and as an automatic update in your WordPress Dashboard.
TablePress and its predecessor WP-Table Reloaded have been downloaded more than 1,000,000 times now and TablePress is currently ranking in the Top 15 of the highest rated plugins. Thank you to all users and supporters of TablePress, especially those that supported the plugin with a donation or good rating in the WordPress Plugin Directory! Your support is highly appreciated! Thank you very much!
TablePress 1.4 is a stability and compatibility release for WordPress 3.9 with some nice enhancements. It also includes fixes for some minor issues and bugs.
Changes in this release are:
- Compatibility with WordPress 3.9
- Bugfix: Determine the correct Worksheet ID during XLSX import
- Bugfix: Displaying empty Shortcodes was broken
- Enhancement: Improve JSON import to also allow import of JSON objects
- Enhancement: Use more sophisticated error handling and debugging
- Enhancement: Reduce memory usage when loading tables
- Added inline documentation to all plugin filter and action hooks
- Updated external libraries
- Internal improvements to coding standards, inline documentation, and build tools
- Added Serbian translation
- Updated several translations (Chinese (Simplified), Croatian, German, Spanish)
If this update is helpful for you, please rate TablePress in the WordPress Plugin Directory and consider supporting further TablePress development with a donation. Thank you!