WordPress 3.8 has been released and brings a new styling for the admin Dashboard. Fittingly, the compatibility release TablePress 1.3 is now available for download in the WordPress Plugin Directory and as an automatic update in your WordPress Dashboard.
TablePress has been downloaded almost 250,000 times and is currently ranking in the Top 15 of the highest rated plugins. Thank you to all users and supporters of TablePress, especially those that supported the plugin with a donation or good rating in the WordPress Plugin Directory! Thank you very much!
TablePress 1.3 is a stability and compatibility release. It has been adapted to the new styling of the WordPress Dashboard that WordPress 3.8 brings, and it includes a few fixes and enhancements for minor issues. Note that TablePress 1.3 requires at least WordPress 3.8.
Changes in this release are:
- Compatibility with WordPress 3.8 and the new admin styling
- Bugfix: Import of JSON files did not take row/column visibility into account
- Bugfix: File names of exported files were sometimes broken
- Bugfix: Translations for some strings were not loaded properly
- Enhancement: Don’t search for tables outside of the main search query
- Enhancement: Broken tables are now skipped
- Updated external libraries
- Added Chinese (Taiwan) translation
- Internal improvements to coding standards, inline documentation, and build tools
- TablePress 1.3 requires WordPress 3.8!